Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions performs comprehensive testing at the CCA and system level assembly. Teledyne AES can perform testing developed by the customer or develop a complete test strategy for the customer’s products.
- In-Circuit Test (Bed of Nails) or Flying Probe Testing for rapid feedback on CCAs
- Functional testing of CCAs or complete systems
- Environmental testing to include vibration, thermal cycling, HASS, etc.
- CCA and system level test development
- High frequency testing – currently to 40 GHz
- High power system testing – currently to 4kW
- MDA – Flying Probe and ICT
- System Development – Transition to Production
- Functional Development and Transfer
- ESS – Thermal, Vibe, HALT, HASS, etc.
- National Instruments LabView software is our development platform of choice at Teledyne EMS
- Boundary Scan development tool used is Asset/ScanWorks
- Agilent 3070 and Teradyne Spectrum ICT
- Scorpion and Teradyne Flying Probe
- Custom and COTS Test Equipment
- RF Engineering
- High Power
- Fixture Design
- 10 Chambers, with 2 HASS
- -100 to +180°C
- 20 to 25°C per minute rate
- Up to 3 axis random vibe, 2 to 30 G